What information do we collect?
The only information we collect is data from when you play our games, or other information such as when you:
- download, update and play our games;
- Interact with us via social media such as YouTube, Google+ or DeviantArt;
- enter information on our App Store Page such as reviews;
- request technical support, make a compliment or complaint, or otherwise contact us directly; or
- give us your information in another way.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect goes towards helping to improve the game for our users as well as to check statistics or user reviews to see what areas of our game may be improved. Information collected automatically include:
- information about the device you use to access our games such as its make & model, operating system version, platform, language, time zone, device carrier, applications installed and IP address;
- your general location location (ie. city/country) based on your IP Address, so we know what language to use and so that we can provide Services that are applicable to your location.
Third party services
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our game through the use of in-game advertising. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Some of our games offer in-app purchases. Examples of in-app purchases are items you can purchase (for real or in-game currency) or other additional features. If you don’t want to make in-app purchases, don’t use these paid-for options and consider disabling in-app purchases on your device.
Games for kids notice: